When you need the roof on your home or building replaced, maintained, or repaired, it’s important to get high-quality, dependable service. At Texas Traditions Roofing, our team of experienced roofers offers reliable service for residential and commercial customers in the Georgetown area. Find out more about the services we offer and how we can help with all of your roofing needs.
Commercial Roof Replacement
The roof on your commercial building keeps the interior safe from wind, rain, and other elements. If you have a worn or older roof, consider having Texas Traditions do a roof replacement. Our team can provide you with a durable new pitched or low-slope commercial roof.
We can help you choose the best material, such as TPO, PVC, EPDM, or modified bitumen, for your roof replacement, which includes going over cost and a few other factors. When you choose us, you’re getting high-quality work from a company with the following qualifications:
- CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster
- DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor
- GAF Master Commercial Contractor
- Mule Hide Authorized Contractor
Commercial Roof Repair
At Texas Traditions Roofing, we offer prompt roof repair services for Georgetown businesses and other commercial properties. From low-slope roofs to steep-slope commercial roofs, our experts can pinpoint where leaks are occurring or where you have other damage and handle the repairs as soon as possible.
Timely repairs are essential for your business, especially if you have a major leak or other serious kinds of damage. You can count on the experts at Texas Traditions to get commercial roof repairs done properly, so you’ll have a reliable roof on your building.
Commercial Roof Maintenance
Commercial roof maintenance is an important part of making sure your roof reaches its expected life span. Routine maintenance also helps reduce the chance of needing repairs done. We can help you determine how often your commercial roof should have maintenance done.
Texas Traditions Roofing offers commercial roof maintenance in Georgetown, including the following:
- Exterior and interior inspections done on an annual basis or more often if needed
- Membrane puncture repairs
- Seam and expansion joint inspections
- Drain and gutter cleaning
- Tightening or securing downspouts, gutters, and other loose materials or components
- Flashing resealing around protrusions, such as vents or skylights
- Roof repair discounts
- Written report on roof’s condition
Residential Roof Replacement
When you have a damaged or outdated roof, it’s time to have it replaced. Texas Traditions Roofing offers residential roof replacements to help ensure your home is protected from rain, wind, and other elements. We have over 40 years of experience handling roof replacements for homeowners in the Georgetown area.
Roof replacements involve choosing the right material and design for your new roof. Our professional roofers can help you make these decisions due to our in-depth knowledge and expertise.
From architectural asphalt shingles with wind resistance and other features to stylish tile roofing and fire-resistant metal roofing, we’re here to help you choose the best option for your roof replacement.
Residential Roof Repair
At Texas Traditions Roofing, we have our own dedicated repair division with Haag Certified Inspectors. Our team has expert training and experience spotting and repairing roof damage. We can inspect your roof for damage after severe weather hits and assist you with insurance claims to help cover the cost of repairs.
Our team can handle minor or major roof repairs due to bad weather, accidents, fires, or wear and tear over time. A few of the kinds of roof repairs we offer include the following:
- Storm: Severe storms can tear roof shingles off or cause other types of serious roof damage. We can promptly inspect your roof and get storm repairs done as needed.
- Hail: Hail can put dents in your roof or lead to other kinds of damage. Our inspectors can quickly assess hail damage and get your roof back in good condition.
- Wind: High winds or wind storms can loosen shingles or pull off other roofing materials. We can check for wind damage and repair your roof as soon as possible.
Residential Roof Maintenance
Having your roof maintained can help it last longer and lower the risk of repairs. Texas Traditions Roofing provides residential roof maintenance to help you get the most out of your roof. Our team can perform a wide range of maintenance tasks, including:
- Flashing resealing around chimneys, vents, skylights, and other protrusions
- Algae growth
- Debris removal
If you need residential or commercial roofing services for your home or building in the Georgetown area, please contact Texas Traditions Roofing. Whether you need a roof replacement, maintenance, or repairs, we’re here to help.