1. Are you insured?
We are fully insured (General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Worker’s Compensation, and Auto). We do not put you at risk.
2. Is financing available?
Yes, we have short term and long term roof financing options available.
3. What are the most frequent installation mistakes?
There is a lot more to roofing than driving nails. Often we find structural damage than needs attention before new roofing products can be installed. The most frequent installation problems we see are:
- Poor nail placement that does not secure the shingles, allowing them to blow off
- Driving nails through the shingles, also allowing the shingles to blow off
- Improper underlayment installation
4. Is it ok to roof over the existing roof to save the cost of a tear off?
If you cover up old shingles, you miss the chance to inspect and examine your base roof for damages which may cost you even more money in the future. While building code may allow you to lay new shingles over old, and some manufacturers will warrant overlaid shingles, it is still not the smart thing to do. By covering an old roof, you miss the opportunity to examine your sheathing. The old roof should always be removed and any and all damages repaired before installing the new roof.
5. How long will it take from the time I get my recommendation until my roof is installed?
We understand that time is of the essence when experiencing roof issues and it is our goal to schedule your roof installation as quickly as possible. Typically it’s a matter of a few days until we can get the materials in place and the installation can begin.
6. How much will a new roof cost?
The cost of a roof is dependent on three primary factors:
- Type of materials
- Cost of labor
- Size of the roof
Learn more about the different types of roofs and their varying costs here.
7. How do I know if I need a new roof?
The simplest answer is you need a new roof when the integrity of your roof system is degraded to the point that it no longer offers the protection needed. This can result from natural aging of your roof, storm damage (high winds, hail, etc.), or improper installation. Some common indicators that a roof may need to be replaced are loose or missing shingles, leaks, a significant hail storm, and a worn appearance. To be sure, contact us today for a free inspection to determine the condition of your roof.
8. What kind of warranties do you offer?
Along with the manufacturer’s warranties on all roof systems that we install, we offer a 10-year or lifetime labor warranty on our Texas STAR Roof System™