More Than Just Roof Leak Repair
Because we know that prevention costs less than repair, when you call Texas Traditions Roofing for your roof repair needs, we’ll not only find the source of your roof leak, we’ll inspect your entire roofing system. From there, we’ll provide you with our honest assessment of your roof and recommendations for future actions. If you’re interested, we’ll provide you with a quote for our roofing maintenance program while we’re on-site, which can help cut down on roof leak repair needs.
Ways to Prevent Roof Repair
Although proper maintenance can reduce the need for roof repair, there are other ways your roof may become damaged. Here are some tips to prevent roof damage.
- Don’t walk on the roof unless necessary.
- Call us anytime new equipment is being installed or removed from the roof’s surface.
- Keep your roof free of debris to prevent premature breakdown of the roofing material.
- Clear your gutters or drains regularly to prevent pooling water.
- Trim back overhanging tree branches to prevent them from touching the roof’s surface.
Call Texas Traditions Roofing for a Free Roof Repair Estimate
When you need roof repair, you want a company that will show up as promised and complete the job right, the first time. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and offer our craftsmanship warranty with every job we do, large or small. Call (512) 415-4590 today for your free roof leak repair estimate, or fill out our contact form.