Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
Texas Traditions Roofing is a proud member of the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT), and is also licensed by RCAT for providing roofing services in Texas. It is important that roofing companies take an active role in supporting state and national organizations that promote and improve the roofing industry and services to our clients. Below is summary from RCAT regarding its purpose.
Why is it important?
“The Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) is a statewide trade association of roofing and waterproofing contractors. This group of professionals collectively represents the voice of the roofing and waterproofing industry in Texas.
Importantly for the consumer, RCAT also provides resources to support the consumer as they work through the process of selecting a roofing contractor and having a new roof put on your home or business.
On the RCAT website, you will find the following helpful information:
- Selecting a Roofing Contractor
- Knowing your Consumer Rights
- List of Licensed Roofing Contractors
- Frequently Asked Questions
As an organization, RCAT and it members support several important causes. Among them are:
- Annual Conference and Trade Show – In this forum, RCAT works with manufacturers, suppliers, and service companies to bring the latest products, offerings, and education available to increase roofing contractors’ knowledge and capabilities.
- 2016 Toys for Tots Bike Drive - RCAT was a 2016 National Corporate Sponsor for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.
- Licensing for Texas Roofing Contractors in both Commercial and Residential roofing, following the successful completion of exams.
- Scholarships – For RCAT members, all employees’ children of a roofing contractor are eligible to apply for the scholarship fund when enrolled in college.
At Texas Traditions Roofing, we are proud of our membership in RCAT and in being a licensed contractor in Texas. We hope you take advantage of the RCAT resources available for your assistance at the link below.